Friday, May 28, 2010

Part three of YOU control her story

As we went to his ocean colored room I saw his study table filled with tons of books and pictures.
He has many memories with his family. He has a picture of his mom, Ma'am Charlotte, his whole family, but the picture that amide me feel low about myself. I saw a picture with Him and Ciara (the most annoying girl ever) wearing the same shir, eating strawberry ice cream. I remember that picture, I think it was during the sports day in our school. *Sigh* Why am I falling in love with you Jake! I just kept staring at the picture till' Jake held my shoulder.
"Oh sorry." I said
"No prob. Why are you looking at that picture." he said, he grabbed the picture of him and Ciara.
"Are you jealous of this?" he asked, sounding very silly trying to to tell me the truth that I like him.
"No." I said straight
"Fine." he went to his closet finding something.
After 15 min sitting on the hard bed waiting for Jake to find something.
"HERE IT is!" he reached his arm in the closet. He took a camera.
"Why are you looking for a camera?" I asked sounding brainless
"I wanna add you in my great or happiest memory." he said.
He got a camera stand and place the camera on top, he placed the timer. He sat right next to me on the bed. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. he..
A. Kissed my cheek
B. He hugged me
C. He made his cutest smile, ever

Vote now!
TO Vote: Vote through your comment box (post a comment) then type VOTE[space] then the letter you chose :]

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger